Wholesale Terms and Conditions of Purchase
Wholesale - FOR STOCKING AND NON-STOCKING CUSTOMERS
- Stocking Customers are those who display and sell our products in a retail environment or showroom.
- Stocking Customers require an opening minimum order of $2,000.00 with minimum reorders of $500.00.
- To remain a stocking Customer, you must purchase a minimum of $2,000.00 annually.
- All other Customers are considered non-stocking. A two-piece or $500.00 minimum is required on all non-stocking orders.
- Due to the delicate nature of our products, additional measures are needed to ensure the safe delivery of items that are large and fragile. Our products require engineered protective packaging and have a 15% charge added for packaging, handling and shipping.
Conditions of Purchase
We are a custom art production company. All work is made when ordered. All orders are sent to our production studio the day of the order and as such, may not be amended. Orders are produced on a first-in, first-out basis, and therefore, orders may not be added to after placement. All sales are final.
- Stocking Customers require opening order value of $2,000.00 or greater and minimum reorders of $500.00. To remain a stocking Customer, you must purchase a minimum of $2,000.00 annually. A purchase of a single item that is over $2,000 does not qualify for stocking prices and is excluded from the opening order minimum.
- 24 X 24” and 25 x 25” size framed items come packaged in twos. Should you require only one item of this size a 10% packaging surcharge will be applied to your order.
- Non-stocking Customers require a two piece or $500.00 minimum.
We accept MasterCard, Visa or Check. We do not take American Express or other credit cards. Credit cards will be charged when your order is sent to our production studio. Checks must be received prior to order processing.
All continental United States orders are shipped via FedEx or UPS and incur a 15% packaging, shipping and handling charge. We make every effort to ship as economically as possible, but due to the delicate nature of our products, additional measures are sometimes needed to ensure the safe delivery of items that are large and fragile. Most orders are shipped in 10-15 business days. We do not recommend drop shipping, due to improper handling of glass and delicate products during unpacking plus the ability and availability at residential locations to receive large packages. Should you request this service, an additional 10% surcharge will incur.
All sales are final. All damage claims must be made within 48 hours of receipt. While we carefully protect and package our products, should damage occur, please fax or email us the enclosed DAMAGE CLAIM FORM. Upon approval we will send you a replacement and shipping paperwork to return the damaged product in our replacement container.
All of our products are custom designed and hand manufactured in the United States of America. We use the finest framing materials and quality assembling processes. Our product components are from nature, and as such, are fragile and imperfect by nature. Variations in size and color, as well as irregular edges, voids, flaking, and small chipping may be present. This is the nature of an organic product. Our production studio staff is attuned to nature’s own unique variations and selects components for production with care so that our product is received and enjoyed for its unique and inherent qualities.